Saturday, March 21, 2015

Just Messin' Around

I didn't know what I wanted to do the other day. I tried to sleep, but that didn't work out. I could have done some cleaning...but that will wait. So I went downstairs and played around with some scrapbook pages. I cut out a few designs with my Silhouette. These are 12 X 12 pages.

Two pages are for our Texas trip and 3 are for a trip to Holland MI for the tulip festival with a bus full of Red Hatters. I even found some tulip stickers in my stash. ***smile***

 I am not sure if the wagon wheel will be on this color of paper or not. It's hard to believe, with all of the paper I have, that I don't own the color I want.



The road trip can be sized for project life pages or bigger (like I did here), that's what I like about my Silhouette. 



I make pretty simple designs.
And I am happy with that.
The finished pages may or may not come back, it depends upon how they turn out.

We had a really nice time last night when we were out for fish with our friends.We could have stayed longer but we were kicked off of our table, it's not a big place. Everyone's food was delicious.....I had to cheat and eat a portion of my REAL dill pickle, I dipped my baked cod into the butter, and had the potato salad. Thankfully my scale was good to me this morning.
While we were there I met a woman who also had a bout with breast cancer and had a lumpectomy, so we talked a bit. Everyone else was sitting down in our group so I didn't talk too long to her. I hope we go out more often, it was fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Linda, Sounds like it did you good o get out with friends. I like the papers. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your messin' around turns out pretty cute! So glad you were able to go out to dinner with friends last night. It's amazing how many people around us are touched by cancer. Glad you made even a brief connection. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice messing around I'd say. I have a friend (also named Linda) who is a scrap book lover, and goes to weekend retreats several times a year to do scrap booking with other lovers of the craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are very pretty. The tulip festival sounds like fun. I love tulips. They are such pretty flowers. Glad you had a nice dinner out with friends. Have a lovely Sunday.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete