Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Regular Day

I have been feeling really wonderful.....just like my normal self. I want to do a lot of things...but will my body cooperate? I will find out.
Monday I am seeing the electrophysiologist to see how my heart rhythms are and what we can do. Until then I am enjoying sitting at my table and watching the purple finches, sparrows, and chickadees at my bird feeder. It's sunny but cold here and there isn't much improvement predicted for the next week.

Yesterday, after radiation, I picked up my bff and we went to see my granddaughter, who was having her knee scoped. The facility she was at is about 60 miles away. She's 14, my oldest granddaughter,  and a runner.  She was happy to find a Starbucks card in the card I gave her and a candy bar in Deb's card. Deb and I had a good time, we haven't had a day like that in a long time. We had lunch at HuHot (I did find some low sodium foods that I can eat). Both of us have dietary restrictions so it can be a challenge to find eating places. I didn't feel like doing a lot of shopping so I chose to go to a craft store instead of a thrift store. I didn't pick up very much at Michael's but it was fun to look. 

surgery is over, having a snack and ready to go home......err...have lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings

I am still in play mode and not cleaning mode. Thursday afternoon I made some Easter cards. I think I need to make a few more for the grands that I won't see at Easter.


I don't do much stamping anymore, I like the die cuts I make on my Silhouette and often I print the sentiments. 

The weekend is here...............enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, What a sweetheart, your g.daughter. I am glad she's okay. Sounds like you and Deb did have a fun time together. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter cards! I haven't been in a crafty mood in a long time. :(
    Deb

    ReplyDelete