Monday, March 16, 2015

Our God Is An Awesome God/One Year Later

I don't remember the exact date but I know it's been a year since I found the lump in my breast. It's been a rough road but He has brought me through it and is still taking care of me. My God IS an awesome God. This is one of my favorite songs.




I received a call from the radiation department this morning and the machine is down. Hopefully they'll get it fixed today and I can go in for my treatment. I am on a tight schedule. In the meantime I will go grocery shopping....sigh...



Here's my new look. Yes, I spike my hair up like that, it's my Annie Lennox look. It looks stupid if I just brush it down on my forehead. It's hard to see in the picture but my hair has a tinge of light strawberry blonde in it. It's growing....slowly!

No sun today..................waaaaaaaaaaaaa

7 comments:

  1. I like that song too! I didn't know your peak was intentional! It has been one heck of a year!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song and love the hair! You look so stylish! :)

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- You look wonderful, Linda. You would never believe what you have been through in this past year to look at you. You are rocking that hair style, too! Love it.
    Hope they get the machine fixed soon! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new look!! It's FUN & SASSY!!
    Yes, Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, You are rocking your new do. God is good. You are so much tougher than you ever dreamed honey. Blessings for you , xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah!!! I love it!!! Do you even KNOW how beautiful you are??? Not only beautiful but such a classy lady!!! God has a PLAN for you!!! Who knows......you may become a famous model!!!!
    Love and continued prayers from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're beautiful and Iove your hair!
    I hope you were able to stick to your treatment schedul.

    ReplyDelete