Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Worst Foot Forward

Or maybe I should say shoe.......
I LOVE my Birkenstock's and can walk in them all day, every day. I don't care what Stacey & Clinton would say, in fact I wouldn't bring mine along for my makevoer.........*sigh*....I don't think I'll have to worry about that, I only dress mildly boring not horribly bad. I have pruchased several pairs of Birki's from QVC (the prices are reasonable and we don't have a store closeby) and didn't realize there was a difference between the different Birkenstock brands (ie: Beta, Birki's, etc). Ive had this pair for maybe 5 years and look how cracked they are :-( I am not sure if it is the 'Birko-Flor upper', this is the Birki's brand. I own several pairs but this is the only one that has such terrible looking straps. I have much older Papillo's and Betula's that are not cracked. My other Birki's are OK, but newer. I hope this pair is just a 'freak' accident.

Has anyone else had this problem?


1 comment:

  1. I have never owned a pair of Birkenstocks but I have always heard they were super comfy. I love my Ugg's the way you love your Birki's, I wear them year round (they are slippers and I love them when the air conditioner is on)

    I hope your Birki's are a freak accident.

    ReplyDelete