Monday, June 27, 2011

Ava's Book

When one of my grand kids spends some time here I will give them a photo book telling what we did. Instead of using just a little photo book with the pockets this time i decided to make a mini scrapbook. It's 4-1/2" X 7", I used an album cover for the front cover. I like the art on some of them. I used my Zutter Bind It All for the binding. It's nothing elaborate, just photos and a wee bit of journaling.

Ava is a dancer so I hope she likes this cover.

Here are a couple of the pages.....gotta have the 'bling'. She's into art and fashion.


Now to get back to picking up my house before my (almost) 3 year old granddaughter comes for the 4th of July weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I like to scrapbook, but haven't started making them for or with my grandkids just yet.

    ReplyDelete