Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Was Tagged

If you could be any historical or current character who would you be?
I can't answer this one b/c I don't pay attention to others.......I just wanna be me.

Name an interesting fact about yourself...........
I went para sailing in Cancun in 1984 and am so glad that I did. I went to Montreal 3 times alone.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I'd be true to myself and not mistake wanting to be loved for love.

Which character traits annoy you?
lying, being 2-faced, negativity

Name one thing that you would change in yourself .

quick temper and talking, I'd keep thoughts to myself.

What do you consider your biggest achievement?my
my kids

2 comments:

  1. My children are also my biggest achievment!! Great moms think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and pam on the kids! Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete