Monday, June 27, 2011

Lookin' Good

Nope, I'm not describing myself, home, or yard; just a couple of products that I recently purchased, use, and like. I purchase Tan Towels from HSN about a month ago because I usually use a self tanning lotion and it leaves my legs SO dry and 'polka dotted'. I'm not sure if I have freckles on my legs or what but the lotion intensifies some spots, giving me brown/orange dots on my legs. Since I think tan, fat legs look better than white, fat legs I like to use something. I like the Tan Towels; they are not streaky, dry fast, smell good, and do not leave my legs with dry scales. Bye Bye self tanning lotion............... Another product I like is the Natural Image Hand, Foot, and Body Polish. I use it several times a week on my hands and feet. It really, really works. My hands look nicer and it really helps my cracked heels. I do not like to wear shoes, in fact you will only see me in sandals when I am in public.


I do recommend both products, in fact I will have to buy more tan towels to last me the rest of the summer. My upper body gets enough sun but I still need to use something on my legs. Have you tried any of these products? What is your opinion?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the salt scrub on my feet yet. I wish the jar wasn't so messy. I put a paper towel under it now. I do like it on my hands, although I haven't seen any great change.

    ReplyDelete