Friday, June 3, 2011

The Friday 56 & Follow Friday

It has finally warmed up here so I am spending more time outside, hence less time on my blog...not sure if that is good or bad.

Back into the swing of things for the Friday 56:



I'm reading a free ebook on my Nookcolor: 13 Little Blue Envelopes. I like it; a 17 year old girl gets a package of envelopes, each giving her instructions for a journey of a lifetime.

"She sipped her Guinness to buy herself a second before answering, then tried not to wince or spit."
And not for Java's Follow Friday 40 and Over







6 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed the blog hop a lot today...because I had more time to enjoy it!! Glad you are outside more...have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this on my kindle but haven't started it yet. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading blogs and love bloggers that like to 'chat', talk about their lives!

    I am an odd blogger. If you have time check mine out!

    Lucy's Reality

    www.lucysreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great snippet, the book sounds very interesting.

    Here's mine:
    http://a-long-the-way.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-56-my-foolish-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you have nine grandchildren. Congrats and God Bless!

    I'm a new follower from the Over 40 blog hop and your blog is very sweet! So glad I hopped by!
    Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!

    Have a great weekend!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great book. I'm going to add to my TBR. TFS.

    Here's mine.

    http://cindyhall.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete