Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WEN by Chaz Dean

Have you tried the WEN hair care products by Chaz Dean?


I was watching either HSN or QVC a week or so ago when it was the 'Today's Special'............I tell ya, those people can make you feel like you absolutely need it, you deserve it, and it will never be at this extremely low price again. Since I color my hair quite frequently I was considering it. Red hair fades very quickly and this product helps preserve your hair color. "Other shampoos that lather contain sulfates and detergents, which can strip your hair of natural essential oils". The before and afters were so remarkable. Once again I was not talked into it. Before I buy anything I try to do a little research on the product.



While I was reading reviews online I came across a comment that said Sally Beauty has a product called Hair One which does the same thing, and they have a store very close to where I work....so..... One day, on my lunch hour, I stopped in and found the sample packets on sale for .99.....not a bad deal in my mind. I bought 2 and tried them. Since I have short, fine hair I was able to get more than the 1 washing (as recommended) out of the package. I really didn't notice a difference, but then maybe I should have used more than just those trial packets??? Has anyone tried either of those products? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I can't watch that much of shopping shows as they would talk me into a igloo in Antartica!

    ReplyDelete