Monday, May 2, 2011

the Strange Human Race

Just a few observations that caught my attention this weekend:
While listening to a call in (home improvement) radio talk show: A woman called in wanting to know how to clean the inside of her toilet tank, YES-the inside! The show hosts were perplexed and neither had ever heard of a request like that. The inside of the tank is not meant to be cleaned.

At the Barnes & Noble store (at 7PM and 47 degrees); A couple was leaving the store with 2 children. Mom and dad had jeans and sweatshirts on, the toddler was wearing s sundress, the baby had bare legs with no socks on. What is wrong with this picture???

My 8 year old granddaughter takes dance just for the costumes :-) She is, and always has been a fashionista. I saw some of her fashion drawings and she's quite good!!! More about her dance recital that I attended later.

And now for Java's Meet Me Monday
http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2011/05/meet-me-on-monday.html






Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
I like bran muffins, BIG bran muffins.

2. What was the first car you ever owned?
First my parents owned the cars I drove, then my husband, the car I bought (at 30 something)
was a Ford Tempo. I liked that little car.

3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
I guess I have never been that addicted to any, so none comes to mind.

4. What is your lucky number?
Don't have one.

5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?
I seldom either, but I'd choose pretzels.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, it is nice to meet you. I am stopping by from the MMOM blog hop.

    I am off to do some browsing around your blog. I am also your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband knew someone who changed the air in his tires. I guess he thought the air got old. lol

    ReplyDelete