Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Home Alone

Hubby left this afternoon for Cameroon, Africa (for work). From what I have read about the city he'll be working out of it's a good thing he's working....not much to see there. He'll be on the oil drilling rig most of the time anyway. Being stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing do to would drive me nuts! I have so much going on this week that I'm sure time will go fast.

After a long weekend spent struggling with back pain and middle of the night back spasms I saw the chiropractor today. I do feel better!!!!

I have lots of emails to catch up with and computer updates to take care of....so I better get busy!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your alone time....it'll be a good time to catch up on all those little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better...enjoy your quite time...and relax that back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that K will be safe where he is. I always worry about that part of the world. Will see you tons this week....enjoy the alone time!

    ReplyDelete