Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reading the Fine Print

I recently purchased an item from HSN and as a special addition to my purchase I was to receive a gift subscription to Conde Nast Traveler magazine.





In the HSN package, along with my receipt, was a postcard stating: "If you do not wish to receive the subscription and instead prefer to receive a $12 refund, please fill out the bottom of this card and mail within 30 days of purchase to (the Conde Nast magazine)" Interesting, eh? A few months ago I got a magazine subscription to another magazine with a purchase....I don't remember seeing that option the, but you can be sure if that happens again I will carefully check the information contained in my package.



BTW, after I photo copy the card I am mailing it in for my refund.



No comments:

Post a Comment