Friday, May 27, 2011

Back to Normal

Yup, it's back to normal for me...health wise, NOT weather wise. Tuesday, Wednesday, and most of Thursday I could not eat, I was nauseous and had no energy. After work I curled up in bed and watched TV. It feels good to be able to eat and have a desire to do something!

Our weather has been terrible......Wednesday when I got home from work it was 44,windy & rainy; so I turned on the furnace and pulled the covers up to my chin. Yesterday the sun came out but it was very windy. Today it was 37 when I got up....at least the sun is shining and the wind has died down. NO, I should not be complaining...........we have not been devastated by a tornado, drought, or flood, etc.

This is the beginning of the first, long, summer holiday weekend. We don't have plans, never do. Saturday I'll hep set up for communion at church. Sunday I'd like to take my grandsons to the New Zoo, but I don't think it's going to be very nice outside. Monday I think I'll watch them walk in the parade. What I really want to do it pull weeds.............yup, that is what I actually want to do. It will warm up enough to plant flowers.......eventually.

I hope you have a happy and safe holiday weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment