Monday, May 23, 2011

I Wasn't Going To......

But I stopped at the thrift store anyway. I had a much needed massage this morning, always a great way to start the day! There were a few stops I had to make and then...............I tried to drive past St Vinnie's (as we call it) but I just had to stop.
For $7.00 I got: this adorable tea pot, creamer, cups & saucers. Yes, I am getting rid of the items that use to live on these shelves.

I'm not sure, nor do I really care what this value is, but here is the marking on the underside. OK, if they are REALLY valuable I do want to know. :-)

There are 4 more saucers w/o cups. The tea pot has a chip on the spout but it's not noticeable where I have it.

I also got 2 t-shirts for grandsons.

A brand new bracelet and earrings (tiny), I will pair the bracelet with some gold bangles that I have.

And I picked up this rug for in front of the patio door, so when hubby is grilling he doesn't track all of the dirt inside.

What a deal for a bunch of stuff that I really didn't need, huh???? I know, it's a disease, an addiction.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you made a haul...I love the tea set...what girl doesn't???

    ReplyDelete