Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Lucky One

I just finished reading The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks for book club, finished it in 2 days. The weather was a contributing factor..........it was finally warm and I had to sit outside and try our my 'new' chaise lounge chair. I kept wanting to know what was going to happen so I'd read before I went to sleep....which is really hard for me b/c sometimes, at night, my eyes will just not focus.I don't think I've read any of his other books, I liked it and will read more of his books.

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this book, it's always snice to find a new author isn't it?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to take me forever to read the book I am reading now.I have to read it before I read the newest one that just came out.(by Jean Auel)

    ReplyDelete