Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday's News/Meet Me On Monday

Almost a week since hubby left for Africa and I've been 'single'.....one would think maybe I've accomplished some serious cleaning or redecorating (several years ago I painted the bedroom when he was away)...no, I have barely kept up the laundry and dishes. This week I do have intentions of vacuuming, dusting, hunting for donations to our church rummage sale, cooking liver & onions for supper, and other fun cleaning/organizing things. *wink* This is my 'short' week at work and that always gives me more energy :-)


**********And Now Time for Java's Meet Me On Monday questions**********




Questions:

1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?

I am not much of a peanut butter eater, but I prefer crunchy.

2. What is your favorite color Rose?
I like to be different, so I'll choose yellow.....or maybe the peachy ones with a yellowish center.

3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Yes, I hate shoes and socks.When everyone else is wearing boots in the winter I wear tennis type shoes or clogs, just so the toe is closed.

4. What is your favorite season?

Summer, definitely summer. Easy dressing, sit on the deck and read, go to the beach, flea markets & garage sales, cook outs....just some of my favorite things.

5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?

Too many, although I am sure it will lessen IF summer every arrives in this part of WI. hmmm....an hour to 2 hours if I write a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment