Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh Happy Day


I love a productive day! The laundry is done, the groceries have been purchased and I even brought my own bags & used coupons (no where near extreme couponing, tho I'd like a bill like that), I baked 5 loaves of Amish Friendship bread, the bathroom is clean, an apology has been left on person X's voice mail, the sun shines.............and it's still early :-) My compost bin is happy b/c I have been feeding it. The missing cards I made at Archiver's have appeared. I have in my possession a coupon for a FREE 8X8 photo book from Shutterfly (see the ear to ear grin) that I got at the grocery store. I picked up some $ from the consignment shop, supper is in the oven (hubby should be happy b/c I don't always cook), and there's still plenty of day left.


BUT, isn't there usually a but??? We are under a winter storm watch and 2" to 4" of snow predicted for this area. Don't the 'weather gods' know it's the end of April, Easter is less than a week away, and Easter Egg hunts are being held outdoors all over the state???

1 comment:

  1. Bask in the glory of your accomplishments and forget about the buts....it is all in your focus, dear lady!!

    ReplyDelete