Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gettin' In Shape

Yup, that's what we're all doin' in WI.....gettin' in shape with all the late April snow shoveling. It's HEAVY and about 4" deep so far. Ever seen thunder snow? Lots of it here this month. Looks like my Easter Egg hunt will be postponed. I planned it last year b/c I know Easter was going to be very late this year............who da thunk???


Tonight I made Easter crossword puzzles to mail to my daughters children.....I know, it's a poor excuse for an Easter basket...but it's easier to mail and I will deliver the baskets a week later when I go to see A's dance recital.

2 comments:

  1. Reese's chocolate peanut butter eggs are my weakness!! I think the Easter crosswords are a creative idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we mailed off a puzzle this week in lieu of baskets to distant grandsons in Montana. Have you ever had a Kinder egg?

    ReplyDelete