Desperate Housewives is one of the few TV shows I regularly watch. Tonight there was finally a new episode. I don't know if it's because it's been so long between new shows or if the story line is just not that interesting anymore....but I'm just not that into that program as much as I used to be. I used to just look so forward to Sunday nights so I could watch it.
And while we are on the subject of TV, Friday nights use to be so good for wasting time in front of the 'tube'. I'd watch What Not To Wear and then some HGTV shows...but not anymore. Now there are hours of wedding dress programs (the name escapes me).
Maybe there is a message in that for me - I should be working my scrapbooks instead????
It's time for Java's Meet Me On Monday. http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-me-on-monday.html
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Only one???? a sandwich???? (that might be cheating)
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them? the day I post them, as it pops into my mind, I am not a 'professional' blogger
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yup, auto accident (broken femur) in 1983....wow, that is decades ago
4. What is your favorite candle scent? vanilla
5. Coffee or tea? TEA, hot or cold, and unsweet