Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ava's Stuff

I did take time out to craft today in spite of my house being a mess. This is for my granddaughter, who is an artist and fashionista! :-) It's about 5" x 11" and started out as an ordinary box I received a delivery in. It's made in the same fashion as the Box of Blossoms I made at Archiver's. I'm hope she sees the art in it and not just that it's a ripped ol' cardboard box. It would be good on the night table for books, etc or on a desk for art supplies. I'll have to see what I can find to put in it. Her birthday starts off the birthday season here.......she's the first of my grand kids born in the spring. OK, now I have put away some of the mess I made downstairs............I am messy when I cook, at work, and craft....actually I'm just a messy gal.

4 comments:

  1. Really cute...she has a special Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just browsing all over the place and got to visit your blog. I must say that I am in the hand of luck today otherwise getting such a wonderful writing to read wouldn’t have been possible for me, at least. Really appreciate your writing.

    ReplyDelete