I am still plagued by my lack of relationship with person X, I really hate the cold war. I'd like to clear the air and move on. Yesterday's sermon said to forgive as Jesus as forgiven us....I'm pretty slow and stubborn so I may need a few days yet.
Saturday afternoon we went to a birthday party for 6 year old J (had a 1 hour notice??????) We'd never get away with giving them an hour's notice to come here. Oh well......
Sunday bff & I went to pick up my Girl Scout cookies from my son's daughter and leave the kids their Easter Baskets. YUMMMM .... 4 boxes of cookies, just what I need! NOT! My daughter in law made a delicious home made chocolate peanut butter cheesecake for us. It was much appreciated! She's a sweetie, I wished they lived closer so we could do things with them. My children's lifestyles are more similar to ours (quieter) than hubby's kids are....maybe it's the age difference. Later I stopped at my sisters to drop off her "Easter basket" . On the way home we stopped at Goodwill where I found this cute jacket, Bff found it first but it fit me better. :-). It's much cuter in person. I also found a Hawaiian type shirt for grandson J, he may or may not like it....no biggie b/c it was on clearance. I found a dress too (sadly it is black/cream - the main theme for all of my clothing since I am not a size 10 anymore). I can add color with a belt and shrug or sweater (it needs both). I got it b/c it is a longer length (which is what I prefer).And now for Java's Meet Me Me On Monday http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-me-on-monday_17.html you can also click on the button on the right of my blog.
1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad? Tuff one, I like both. When veggies are in season it is definitely a garden salad. I LOVE fresh tomatoes and grow some in pots during the summer.
2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th? No, I might catch a few glimpses of it but I really don't care.
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on? My credit card bill.............I don't spend lots of money at one time. I will have to pay for my Washington DC trip this summer.
4. Window seat or aisle seat? Window, I like to look out, although I should take the aisle seat b/c I have long legs.
5. Do you know your blood type? I think so.....O+....or whatever the most common type is. I do know that I have an antibody (anti kell, I think). When I was single I gave blood regularly and one time received a letter from the Red Cross and I was sure I had AIDs, I panicked before I opened it....but it only stated the name of the antibody. Whew!