Friday, March 4, 2011

Phone problems/dream interpreter needed

I need to get to the bottom of this.......for as long as I can remember I've had this dream that I can't call anyone, most of the time it is for help. This morning it was to call my SIL. I won't go into the details of my strange dream, but I was trying to make a call on my cell phone and I didn't have any bars and I should have (in that area). At first I had trouble with a rotary phone and now (with technology) my dreams have moved onto cell phones. If you can tell me what this phone thing means I'd certainly appreciate it!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dreams can be so odd.

    Maybe you fear being cut off from people? Or being alone with nobody to communicate with?

    It's funny what our subconscious will put in our brains sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda I'm visiting back. Even though I'm commenting on the first post I looked through all the posts on the page. What a lovely blog. I'm now following you.
    BTW I don't know about a phone, but I have a recurring dream where I'm trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and I keep going to bakeries or places that don't sell them. I haven't smoked a cig since I was a teenager and that was....well, a long time ago so what does that mean?:)

    ReplyDelete