Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gotta Have It? or Make It Go Away!!!

If you've ever watched Fashion Police on E! you'll get it.......
Another snow storm in the 2nd week of March - Make It Go Away!!!! Overnight and throughout the day we got about 5" of really wet, heavy, slushy stuff; making the morning drive to work go slowly.


Teens wearing hoodies and shorts in the snow storm - Make It Go Away!!! It's not that unusual to see young men/boys wearing shorts in the winter around here. I am not sure what the temperature has to be for that to happen....this morning it was 33F on my way to work and there was some kid walking to school in shorts, but he had his hood on! :-)


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could make it go away for you...it's Spring now...time for the thaw! I hope you get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fashion police, and can you believe Joan? She is still sharp as a tac.
    Snow; any kind--make it go awa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have it..I adore snow, send it over!

    ReplyDelete