Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday's tales

Here are a couple of the Stampin' Up cards I made on Monday. I love the spring like colors on this one..........so cheerful.
Of course I had to make this one.............and I do need that stamp set.
I worked today....nothing too exciting to tell. For a while our phones were down....not good when you work for a plumber. After I called our phone company and fooled around with the phone the service was back. I was paranoid all day tho. When I got in my car after work I found a nice surprise....a card on my seat. In Our Red Hat group we have secret sisters and send cards and maybe a small gift to our person. I also got a neat St Patty's day pin that I will wear to the parade and then to book club. Good thing I never lock my car! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Linda. And what a cool thing the red hats do! Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Linda. I love the chocolate wrapper:)

    ReplyDelete