Friday, May 16, 2014

the Friday 56

p. 56  "I am much more in tune with the felines,  whose initial inclination on being awakened is not to snap to with a "Well, well! What fascinating activity is in store for us today?" but reluctantly relinquish somnolence with an even more snarky version of what as always been my own personal battle cry: "What do you want from me?" 





I picked up this book at a garage sale and just started reading it.....I was looking for a light read after my last, somewhat confusing, book. I own a signed copy of this true story of a couple's journey through 47 states with a dog and 2 cats. I think I'm going to like the humor and antics of their trip. 

read more book snippets on Freda's blog. 

4 comments:

  1. I really like this quirky quote. I am not generally a cat person, but I agree with their point of view.
    My Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a fun read like that every once in a while. Gotta love a cat! Happy weekend to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read this one, I think the 56 you chose is great!
    Here's my Friday 56
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete