Friday, May 2, 2014

On The Road Again

I and 3 good friends are on the road this weekend to the annual stamping convention in northern WI. I wanna go, but I wanna stay home and sit too....but I wanna go more. I didn't sleep good last night b/c my dil and I just can't get along. Naturally, the one who is a sweetie lives further away. I really try to get along with H, but we are both strong willed and have different ways of seeing their middle, sometimes disagreeable son. He is just like his dad, so I think I have some perspective. Let it go Linda!!!! Dam it , I will....and I'll have a good time even if I have to go back to the hotel mid afternoon to have a nap!!!.

Yesterday I was feeling better, like a human :-)
I do not think I have to work on Monday, a new person is starting and I think Lisa is coming back to train her. I NEED some quiet time for myself. I do want to work some days in May so I have an income. According to my original plan I should have been done by now.

I hope to get back to reading and commenting on your blogs soon.
Until then I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart or your comments and prayers. 


4 comments:

  1. Take care and I keep you in my prayers. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your own advice and let it go! Have a beautiful weekend with your friends and then come home Monday and sit...have a lazy day and do nothing. It's good for the soul!
    Blessings and Prayers, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hit that google plus thing by mistake. Sorry I did that because it resets my settings...and I couldn't get it off. Anyway, Have fun this weekend and I hope you can enjoy it and not get too tired. It would be good if you didn't have to work Monday! Enjoy the time away and sorry about your DIL...pfffffft....xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO! And have a WONDERFUL time, then tell us all about it when you're home again...Perhaps your DIL will have a change of heart while you're away, if not there's always tomorrow to deal with it, and maybe you won't even want to by then. :-)

    ReplyDelete