Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thoughts On Thursday

Do you know what bothers me?

Why do I have such a problem with my balance? Is this forever? Is the nerve damage to my foot permanent? I'd like to be able to walk....I tripped and fell into Lake Superior and I tripped Tuesday  while watering my tomatoes and doused myself with water. What if I fall down the steps?

Every time I cough I wonder if I am getting worse. Sometimes I get a 'funny' feeling in my left chest area, what does that mean?

Will I be able to have tomatoes and flowers next year?

What will the winter be like?

What if I can't get my lymphatic system working?

Are the chemo pills helping? I guess my next blood test will tell.

I think about cancer every day.....I am aware of it.....I don't fret about it....it's just there.....a fact of life I am not happy about.

Thanks for modern medicine and friends who don't leave me behind.

7 comments:

  1. I want you to know that "I" worry and think about you EVERY DAY too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a brave and strong woman. Thank you for sharing your REAL LIFE with us, you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's that damn crystal ball when you need it, right? Having those questions yet to be determined is a painfully difficult thing to be sure and hopefully your doctor(s) will be able to give you some answers sooner rather than later. Keeping you in my prayers, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I have been thinking of you....I care how you are doing, how you are getting along there. I wish I could give you a big warm hug right now. Please know that many of us out here pray for you. We want you happy and healthy. Blessings, love, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh honey, I pray that the blood tests will show that the pills are working! Plan on planting a garden full of veggies and flowers next year. Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to know I'm no the only one who constantly thinks about cancer! It seems once we've been diagnosed we always looking over our shoulder dreading a recurrence. It's not a good way to live! I'm finding the need to just let it go and let God take over. Worrying never solves anything and like my grandmother used to say "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere." She was pretty smart for an old lady lol! Love you and I'm still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete