Monday, August 22, 2016

Pretty Cards


Yes, I get pretty cards in the mail.....love getting cards, any cards.
This one has a special fold that can be used for tucking treasure in it. Isn't it adorable?

Here are my goodies.
I love, love, love the saying in this card!
Here's a simple, but elegant card.
It is really a light yellow, not cream colored.


Thank you all for thinking of me and taking the time to send me a card. One of my friends who was faithful in sending me cards has now been also diagnosed with cancer....I hope to be as faithful to her as she was with me. Pay it forward.................you never know.

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I love the cards. Yes, the saying inside that card are so heart felt. You are in many thoughts and prayers...mine too. Blessings, love, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think paying it forward is a lovely idea! It is nice to receive cards.
    hugs,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beauties and so are the people who sent them, I am sure. I like to send and receive cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing that card was! Yes, pay it forward! Love and continued prayers from Texas.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! That saying is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Sweet friends to send such sweet cards. Have a blessed evening. Praying for you daily. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete