Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thoughts On Thursday

What do you see? 
I picked up this scrap of paper from my desk and was going to toss it in the wastebasket and took one look and then pinned it on my bulletin board. I just like it and will keep it up for a while...maybe until I retire in the spring.



The other day I was talking to a friend and said "Maybe you could...." and she replied that she had the same thought the day before. Without going into detail  I'll just say we decided that it was a 'God thing', not just a coincidence. Whether it works out or not is not up to us.

A family member is hurting and depressed and it really makes me sad to know that other family members seem to be undermining this person, not intentionally...but some people just don't have common sense or maybe the word I am looking for is compassion. On the other hand I believe a person has to not only want but to be willing to work hard, not give up, make an effort, and take charge of your life....but that's just me.....and it's easy for me to say when I am not in that position.

Earlier this week hubby told me that he'll probably be working the next 10 days straight, 12 hour days. He's gotta work when he can....$ is always good! Of course anything at his company can change without notice.

Oh, I almost forgot....the piece of paper I tacked on my bulletin board looks like......a heart to me. I also saw a ghost in it later.....but the heart popped out on me. Yea, I know, I'm just a 'simple simon'. It works for me!!!

1 comment: