Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

No halloween plans for me.  
I did not attend the Red Hat party nor am I having a party here for the grands. I didn't even take them trick or treating this year. I will probably have candy to pass out and that's about it! I mailed out some cards to the grands who live out of town.


This is just another goofy card I made for one of the grands. Hope your day is 'spooktacular"!!!
Here's a little book I made for one of my granddaughters one day when I was 'organizing' in my basement craft area.....no wonder it never gets cleaned up. I used a lot of my Washi tape, I love Washi tape.

 More Washi tape (to cover the raw edges from the front) on the inside cover. I also put a heavy vellum butterfly inside. 
 As you can see it's only glued in the center. I love this 3D 'page'.
I'm always dabbling at some dumb little thing as an idea pops into my head.

Friday morning I'm leaving for a weekend long scrapbook retreat with my bff. I was going to sort my pictures wednesday night....but then I realized I don't have them! I just checked the tracking ....the package is in IL.....expected delivery is Nov. 4.  Darn!!! I even have my journaling ready for a change. Now what am I going to do???? I don't print my photos until I make the scrapbook. I MIGHT have photos for another book I'm making.....I could just take some bins of grandchildren stuff and organize it.....I could make my Christmas cards............
?>_&%#@#   I am not very good at handling unexpected change of plans. 
I need to get away so it'll be a great weekend I am sure!!!! Hope yours is too!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that 3D butterfly book!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Halloween card, the butterfly book. You are very creative!
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Love the butterfly book. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete