Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thoughts On Thursday

Lately I have been thinking about parents who talk to the other parent (or adult) in their child's life only through the child (who is under 10). No matter how old the child is I believe that the non-communicative person should grow up and actually talk to the other adult involved.....I bet the 2nd adult would be quite civil!

Now that a prosthetic hand can be printed with a 3D printer do ya think I could print another Linda to do the housework while I 'play'? That leads me to another question....how would hubby handle that situation??? Unfortunately (or not) I don't think I have to be too concerned about it.

Since I don't keep lettuce in the house (I know I should, salads would be healthier for me to eat) I have learned to LOVE  B.A.T. (bacon,  avocado & tomato) sandwiches. YUM!!


The view from my house.

1 comment:

  1. That tree outside your window is gorgeous!
    I'm with you, I love bacon, avocado, and tomato sandwiches...add spinach to mine. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete