Sunday, November 6, 2011

What I'm Thankful For This Sunday

Today my bff and I taught Sunday School, a once a month event for us. I know I have young grandchildren (whom I love dearly) but I am not much of a 'kid person' (to quote my former MIL). Since my grandsons attend Sunday School I feel somewhat obligated to help out. Our church is small and all the Sunday school children are in one class....ages ranging from 4 to 11. Today was a full house (9 students). In spite of the fact that I am not the most knowledgeable regarding the Bible, one girl knows everything and answers all of the questions, and I'm not sure if the others are getting it I'm kinda glad I do it. I do most of the behind the scenes prep and bff teaches the lesson.
Today I am thankful for a God who loves me no mater what, who will never forsake me even though I am awfully human and make so many mistakes and forget Him too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment