Thursday, November 10, 2011

My, What Big Hair You Have!

I was a single parent for several years. It was hard, I sucked at it and learned a lot from that experience. This is the last family photo I had taken with my children, my daughter is 18 in that photo and I am much thinner.
I'm a little behind in my "30 Days of Thanksgiving" so I'm gonna get caught up:


I am so very thankful for my children. We have been through a lot and some fences still have to be mended but I love them and am proud of their accomplishments and will always, always love them. I also have 2 step children whom I am thankful for. These 5 'kids' have given us 9 grandchildren whom we adore!


I am also thankful for my co-worker, Lisa, who goes above and beyond at work. I work for a small, family owned business. Of course everything is done online now, it's a necessity. I love working on the computer and technology. I know enough but not as much as I need to know, I usually just fool around on the computer and figure things out. Recently we had to do some online bidding using Excel (which I know nothing about) so Lisa got everything set up for us and when we couldn't enter some of the info on the work computer she did it at home on her own time. How many people do you know who would do that??? Not many, I bet.


D'ya know what I think? I think It's easy to find something every day to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment