- When family members steal money from young children
- When grandparents live 1/2 way across the country and aren't able to watch their grands grow
- Parents that don't realize that their children will grow up so FAST and don't put their interests on the back burner - it really doesn't take long and the children grow up and you can get back into doing 'your thing'. Children need to learn a sport, attend dance class, take tae kwon do, be a part of a scouting organization, join chorus...in other words interact with peers outside of the classroom.
- Sarcasm, I am so sick of hearing it, what is wrong with sincerity?
- People who say their children have the right to decide if they want to go to church/Sunday School (learn about religion) - how can they choose something they don't even know about???
- Husbands & wives who are not friends & don't enjoy each others company
- When a person goes out on a limb to help someone improve their life and the recipient says (in essence) "not interested"
- The fact that we have all these electronic devices to connect us with others and we spend so much time on them but don't have/make time to talk/interact face to face with people
- It makes me sad to see/hear about so many kids that have ADHD and have to be on meds. I guess it helps and I will get use to the idea...but it's sad to see a personality disappear. Sometimes the disorder is outgrown, let's hope so
- It's sad to see the older generation struggle with health and money issues. They have done so much for us (personally) and for our country
- When children are told they have to keep a secret from a family member
- Parents who don't read or stress the importance of reading to their children
- When children don't have a childhood home to remember b/c they move every year or so
- and yes...........it does make me sad that hindsight is 20/20 and we can't see through the murky water when we are living in it. It's too bad all this so called knowledge comes to us when we are past raising our children.
No, I am not trying to preach or get onto my soapbox again..........just thinking.....you may think I do that too often.
By the time this posts I should be on my way to Washington DC. You can 'bet your boots' you'll hear about/see photos of the trip when I return (returning on Tuesday evening).