Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stampin' Up

In honor of my upcoming Stampin' Up party tonight I decided to post more cards. I think this would be appropriate for a child's birthday card. The triangular punches are one punch...not sure if I 'need' that one or not.



Here's another cute kids card.....or for those young at heart. The face is hand drawn (by me) so that is why he is cock-eyed :-( We used all Stampin' Up punches.


This one stands up for an adorable display.



I LOVE my punches! I have to keep track of what I have so I don't buy doubles. I use to check off every punch I had when the new (Stampin' Up) catalog came out but tired of that. This year I just ripped out the pages of last years catalog and tucked them into the new one. And since I am very fond of organizing I also punch out each punch and have them in a clear protector sheet in my catalog too.....you know stampers/scrapbookers don't just have one brand of punch!

Gotta go now! Time to clean and get some snacks ready for tonight's workshop. They are always fun...my demonstrator/friend lets us make at least 2 cards.



2 comments:

  1. What do you mean the top one might be for a kid's party? I would love it for me.Anyone that is an animallover.LOL!Cute!~Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elephant card! Cute!

    ReplyDelete