Sunday, August 7, 2011

a Confession

They say confession is good for the soul, right? We all need to pour our heart out once in a while, it cleanses the air, makes an honest person of us.......etcetera, etcetera.

OK, so here is my confession: My hubby is at work tonight (until the wee hours of morning), this has never happened in our entire married life. Notice I am NOT saying that this is the first time he has been away from home overnight....he does travel for work and takes a guy's vacation every so often. I really don't mind being home alone.....for one thing I don't have to make supper :-) and I can do whatever I want when I want to do it.............washing dishes at 8:30PM works for me....putting the toys away at 11;30PM because I was playing on the computer for hours with my facebook group I started (I said I created a monster) ..... Not that he'd comment if I did those things at those times, I'd just feel that it's inappropriate. So............since I am home alone................I had a Meatloaf "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights" YouTube marathon for about 45 minutes. You might just think I am a mild mannered, old lady who wears a Red Hat once a month and listens to polkas.....but you are wrong! I am far from mild mannered and I like my old rock n' roll. I admit Meatloaf never was much to look at (I don't think I really knew what he looked like) but I like some of the fast, loud songs - "I'll do anything for love", "Two outta 3 ain't bad", "You took the words right out of my mouth" to name a few.

Your turn....anything you wanna confess to???

No comments:

Post a Comment