Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today's find

On my lunch hour today I popped in at one of our thrift stores. I gotta stop doin' that. I found this Axcess cross body bag. I was attracted to the summery color. It's faux leather but sill looks nice. the inside lining doesn't have a speck of dirt on it and there is very minimal wear on the outside.It was $3.....here's where you could buy it for full price.....
Sold at Kohl's for $42.00
It's not exactly a designer bag, but I like it.

Take a load off. This chic cross-body handbag will be an instant favorite. In a selection of colors. •Exterior pocket keeps essential items within easy reach.
•Interior compartment secures your belongings.
•Adjustable shoulder strap provides the perfect fit.
•Distressed faux-leather construction ensures durability.
•Details:
•11"H x 9 1/2"W x 2"D
•Zipper closure
•Adjustable shoulder strap
Faux leather
(this is from the Kohl's ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment