Friday, January 1, 2016

The Friday 56

I've never read this series. My grandson and I started reading it today.
p.56  "This is going to be exciting enough without pretending," said Peter as he began leading the way forward into the forest.

I joining Freda at the Friday 56

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your                                                                             eReader(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 
*It's that simple.

3 comments:

  1. The Narnia series is my favorite book series. Believe me when I tell you that Peter is right. It's a great read. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book as a child and again as an adult. It never loses its' magic.
    Happy new year and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete