Saturday, March 23, 2013

Almost Easter


I know Easter isn't all about cute little bunnies and chicks, or candy, the Easter baskets, and egg hunts, or the first holiday of spring. It does represent new life tho.the new life though, the new and everlasting life I have because of Jesus Christ, who gave his life to die a painful death upon a cross for me..and you!

I am not really into cutesy, little stuff to put up for each holiday..too much work for me. In fact I have 3 Nativity scenes from Christmas that I still have to put away (I know that is too much info for you). But I couldn't resist these adorable stained glass items.....there were more, but I only got these 2. Of course they were at a local thrift store for .50 each. 


I hung them on the patio door and then looked for something to balance out the cute theme

 and remembered I have the cross that we got and I helped make items for (several years ago). It stays up all year.

I think I have it covered. 

Today bff and I are going to meet my daughter in law and granddaughter to pick up MORE Girl Scout cookies, have lunch at HuHot, and do some shopping. More about that in a later post.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment