Friday, January 11, 2013

Pretty Things

Recently I was the recipient of a couple of beautiful hand made items:
This gal, with whom I exchange cards, sent me a lovely desk  calender. She sends me one every year. This one is the size of a card, it's held together on the bottom with ribbon. 
 When the first quarter is over, just flip it around. 
Thanks, Peggy! I love it!

Joyce, one of my Red Hat friends, made this book from the small folders that I gave her. I found a bunch at the thrift store here last year and I gave her some to 'play' with. She has SOOOO much more imagination than I do.


She just happened to be in the store when I was there.




Joyce does beautiful work, agree?



I asked her to show me what she did with them.....

 .....Instead she gave me this gorgeous little file book.


She added pockets and put tags in them.

 Thanks Joyce, it's wonderful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment