Saturday, January 19, 2013

Got Scarves?

I really deliberated about posting this photo of myself.....as you can see I am not a model, nor am I a fashion blogger, and this clearly isn't the best picture of me. But it's real! I wanted you to see the scarf I am wearing. It has a tinge of tan in the photo, but it is black and white (as you can see below). I bought it as one of the craft shows I went to this past summer and this is the first time I've worn it. I don't have many reasons to 'dress nice' but I'll put on a scarf once a week or so, it makes me feel good. I think it adds a lot to my monochromatic sweater. It's narrow so doesn't add a lot of bulk to my already full figured body. 


It's just strands of yarn attached to a ring that has been wrapped in yarn. I think I will be wearing it more often. With the classic colors I can wear it with a lot of things. 

 How do you store your scarves, you're asking.... (or maybe not). I saw this on another blog a while back (if I could remember where I'd give her credit).
Take one old wooden hanger and add some shower curtain rings....perfect way to hang scarves. My cost.....less than $1. I had the hanger and found the shower rings at the thrift store. You can get a lot of scarves on here......15- 20 for sure!



Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment