Christmas eve we had hubby's first wife's extended family over. Christmas Day his kids come over and we do the family thing.
- orchids to hubby for cooking breakfast and wearing the Santa had, as requested by his granddaughter
- orchids to Chuck for voluntarily picking up all of the wrapping paper
The Friday following Christmas I met my daughter at a mall that is the 1/2 way point for each of us and I brought Ava back to stay with us for a few days. On Saturday night Jalen spend the night (as usual). She is 2 years older than he is but they get along great and have so much fun. My SIL had a room at a local hotel and she invited the kids to go swimming with her son. They really enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and sauna.
- orchids to Michele for inviting us to go swimming
- onions to hubby for getting cranky when they are making a mess
- onions to hubby for not helping me pack the trunk
- onions to hubby for snapping at me as I said to him "ya gotta grab a couple of sodas"
- orchids to hubby for telling his boss he couldn't work on Sunday b/c he had plans to go with me
- orchids to my oldest grandson, Cole, for bringing the game Operation and playing with the younger kids
|my beautiful daughter and her oldest girl|
- orchids to my daughter for being so organized and setting things up in the sun room at mom's assisted living residence
- Orchids to Amy for raising up 2 children who LOVE to read
- orchids to my cousin Mike and his wife for coming to see my mom
- orchids to Tim and Connie for being there
- orchids to Mark for talking to Tim and making him feel welcome
- orchids to everyone who came for my mother
Here are 7 of our 9 grandchildren. I am SO HAPPY that they were around me!!!
- orchids to Jack for coming to his first family event with my sister
Good food, my family.............what more could I want?
|our 2 youngest granddaughters....gotta love 'em|
- orchids to these 2 children who used their imaginations and put on a show for me "Nerd Wipe Out"
- orchids to hubby who "allows" these activities to happen.....and for 'letting' me do whatever I want
- orchids to Ava who is so diplomatic when she encounters conflict and so patient with the younger children
- orchids to Ava for helping Jalen make his 'best cousins' necklace and for making something for his brother so he wouldn't feel left out
It's my blog and I'll write what ever I want........and...
- onions to those who'll get bent out of shape over what I said or did not say!
Last, but not least......
HAVE A HAPPY & BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!