Friday, January 14, 2011

Domesticity!

Yes, these last 2 days I have been very domestic. Today I did some grocery shopping, laundry, vacuuming, made bread crumbs from the heels of bread (I only buy Natural Ovens bread and refuse to throw anything away), and tidied up the kitchen. I emptied the freezer and tried to figure out the problem...but I don't think it is fixed - I may have to call the repairman, much to hubby's dismay. I use a lot of ice so that has to be fixed! At least now we have a VERY clean freezer. Supper was easy b/c I made a huge pot of chili yesterday....so this will be 'chili week' at our house. It's Friday night and it used to be a good 'gay TV' (to quote bff's hubby) night, but not anymore....hopefully I can find something decent to veg in front of.

Now I am sick of staying home...........I want to get out and do something!!! But it's the middle of winter, snow is on the way, there's nothing to do and no money to do it with. What should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment