Monday, January 31, 2011

Weird dreams & the snowiest winter

At 5:07am the phone woke me from a dream in which we were trying to steal a red pick up so we could escape from a killer. The teenage son had killed a neighbor girl and was after one of us. We had to break a window to get out b/c in order to get out of the door we would have had to go under a huge piece of machinery that would have lowered and crushed us all. There is more to that dream but I won't go into the details. In another dream 2 babies (grandson & granddaughter) died shortly after birth. What did I eat last night??? Some of it may have stemmed from the book I am reading: The Lost Girls: Three Friends. Four Continents. One Unconventional Detour Around the World by Jennifer Baggett, Holly Corbett and Amanda Pressner. It is about 3 girls, in their 20's, who take a year off to travel around the world, many times in very poor countries...nothing glamorous. The book is over 500 pages long, it's good, but I don't think it's great.

ANOTHER snow storm is on the way. We haven't had this much snow in the last several winters. I suppose it will help put moisture back into the ground. We are all tired of winter and are anxiously awaiting sunshine and green grass.

I have a fun day planned: visit to the dermatologist and cleaning the bathrooms....NOT fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment