Thursday, August 20, 2015

Just A Quick Note Before I Go

One more sleep and I get to leave for a long weekend scrapbook retreat!!!! Two of my good friends are also going. It's gonna be fun (and productive too). I do have my supplies 90% ready to go. There's no need to take my Silhouette cutting machine b/c the retreat center has a Cricut, punches, etc we can use. Today I have to pack and get my contribution for saturday's lunch ready. 
I was planning to get more done yesterday but my grandson called and asked if he and his brother could come over....and he always has to add 'if Landon can't come too then I can't either'. Doesn't mom know that if they ask nicely and I am not too busy they can come over????  Guess she has a need to feel in control. *sigh*
We went to the beach to feed the seagulls....the beach is about 2 miles away...this is the first time he's fed the seagulls....his whole family has lived here for about 15 years and at 5 he's never chased or fed seagulls????? He really had fun....we'll do this again.
Here's a shout out to Rosie, she's very artistic and loves to work with mixed media. Click on the link above and check out her blog. She dedicated her last post to me (thanks) and her latest page of art....it reminds me of my granddaughter. Here ya go Ava, this reminds me of you!!!

I have many more adventures to write about...but no time.
Ciao, until next week!
Make it a great weekend!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Linda, your energy astounds me! I hope you have a great weekend and make lots of beautiful cards. I'll look forward to seeing photos of your event! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a WONDERFUL time scrapping and THANK YOU so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every minute!!! My oldest daughter, Summer, loves scrapbooking!!!
    2 miles and this is the very FIRST time? Good for you in taking him! A memory to treasure!
    I remember the first time I took Louis Dean and HE fed the seagulls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds like loads of fun! I can't wait to hear all about it and see what you create:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie! I'm glad he enjoyed feeding the seagulls. Have fun on the retreat! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete