I hope everyone has a wonderful new year! Did you celebrate? We didn't do a 'dern thing'. I worked 1/2 day and then grandson J came over. We had leftovers for supper (I had hoped hubby would buy steaks for us).
We have that chest cold that seems to be going around so we just laid around and watched TV, grandson J's favorite activity - it's not so bad in winter, but in summer - get outside!!!!
New Years day our big activity was baking cupcakes.
I don't make resolutions because I don't keep them, it's all just a bunch of hype.
So here are 10 things that you probably don't know (or care to know) about me.
- We don't have a dishwasher, I never have and am not wanting one either.
- I have not seen Saturday Night Fever.
- I do not sit long enough in front of the TV to watch a whole movie.
- In 1984 I went para-sailing in Cancun with my girlfriend and am so glad I did...that was my one and only chance to do it.
- Our first apartment was an attic, and there was no main entrance or lock, just the individual rooms locked. Oh my, the baby slept in her own room and we had to share the bathtub on the 2nd floor.
- I am an avid list maker, if not, I forget what I am suppose to do.
- My first job was babysitting and ironing for the neighbors.
- I am very picky....just not about food. :-(
- I don't like repetitive noises/activities....ie: tapping of fingers, popping gum, tossing the remote control in the air & catching it, etc.
- I have something chocolate EVERY day....you probably knew this.
I know, it's kind of a lame first post for 2014, but it's 'all I got'.....no best posts of 2013 for me.
Thanks for stopping by!!!