Monday, January 13, 2014

The Aviator's Wife/Book Review


I haven't posted what I've been reading lately, because I haven't finished anything.....the last few books I had did not appeal to me so I didn't finish them. 
We're meeting tomorrow night to discuss the book so I knew I had to get reading. 
I enjoyed the book. It's a fictional account of Anne Morrow Lindbergh's life. What a celebrity Charles Lindbergh was, what an unusual life they had!
...how they deal with the kidnapping of their first born, their different personalities (in some ways he reminds me of my hubby), the early flights, raising the children, being empty nesters, the war era.......
This book has inspired me to read more about her. There are several books listed in the back of the book to read for more info.
It's a good book, read it.



The question is: Will our book club meet Tuesday night? Our area is under a winter weather warning, with 5-7" of snow and windy conditions predicted for most of Tuesday. And I get to work in that wonderful weather....such is winter in WI.

Be sure to come back later in the week.....I have more news to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment