Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mixed Up



The first several days/weeks after chemo is rather difficult.
It has me mixing up my days and nights. 
I am so tired during the day but can't sleep. 
Yesterday I really got a lot done considering I was exhausted: I forced myself to flip the mattress, wash the sheets, run an errand, do laundry, and make a homemade supper. But I was in bed by 6:30 and fell asleep about an hour later....then I was awake before 1, laid there for a bit, watched some TV and got up at 3:30 for a snack (but hubby saved me from eating a brownie - they are gone).  Aha, grabbed the rhubarb cake from the freezer, threw some cool whip on top....yummy...hubby won't touch it. Probably not good for me tho.

Darn computer wouldn't let me type so I had to reboot.

Hubby will be up soon for work and I'f been up long enough, let's see if I can squeeze in a n hour or 2 of sleep yet before I REALLY start the day!

Wish me luck!!!



Here's a cute video I saw on facebook this morning/

Older Ladies













6 comments:

  1. I love the video! May God bless you as you continue on. My hubby had has last treatments yesterday, it hasn't been easy but thankful it's over. Have faith you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. God bless your hubby, it is not an easy path.

      Delete
  2. How funny! I love it! Thanks so much for posting this video, Linda! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an incredible way of looking at life. Love all your posts! Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is how I sleep and I didn't have chemo! (Maybe it is part of getting older, I don't know.) I also shared the video...it's a hoot!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have me Adivan it is not for sleeping but for nausea. For me it is great for sleeping. It sounds like you are doing a lot! Don't be hard on yourself about those things! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete