In less than a week I will be on my way to New Orleans! I am going with 2 friends and hopefully making a 3 one on the way. (A woman who barely knows one of the gals I am going with is being a 4th, so we can have 2 in a room). Guess I better get organized and think about packing. I do have a couple of things checked off my list. I found my overnight bag (for the couple of single night stays on the way there and home). There's a key and emergency numbers for my friend who will check on the house. I'm using up my gift certificates: appointments 1) for a hair cut and color :-) later this week. 2) I had a massage last week. I LOVE massages.
- plant flower cuttings that have been growing in water
- print Red Hat info for everyone
- make up a goodie bag for one of our Red Hatters who lost everything in a fire
- actually pack for the trip
- put all the boxes & bins back (in the basement) that hubby moved so the new furnace could be installed
- clean, I like coming home to a semi clean house
- put up outdoor Christmas lights and put away all of my fall decorations.
- and TONS more I am sure!