Just a few random thoughts......I'm full of them, no wonder I can't fall asleep at night.
One of my mottoes seems to be 'be prepared'....
- Is that why I tend to be a hoarder? ....you know, I might be able to use that someday. But yet, I'm happy to have what you might need. On the first holiday function that I had with my husband's extended family I was able to give out a much needed safety pin (for a clothing malfunction). I even kept some extra clothes and diapers here for my youngest grandson (who never came over nor had need for them). When my sister in law became pregnant I purchased toys so their child would have something to play with when they came over. I have tons of toys and things for the grand-kids to do when they come over......hoarder or helpful? .....or is it a way of being in control of the situation?
- Or is it my way of trying to get you to like me? I was never very popular; shy, not pretty, lived a sheltered life, etc. Maybe that is why my blog is the way it is; i.e. all over the place. Maybe I just want everyone to like me.
- It's so much easier getting up before dawn of my own volition than when the alarm gets me up that early.
- The other day one of my employers told me that I am a simple person, jokingly I replied, "Are you saying I'm stupid?" I knew he wasn't and I am taking it as a compliment......meaning I do not have ulterior motives, am easy to get along with, am not a needy person.
- I voted last Thursday, in Wisconsin we allow early voting. It was really nice to get out when I wanted to and just walk up, verify my name and address, vote and walk on out. I don't know if I voted for the right person, but no one does. Who DID you vote for you ask, or my grandson did. Well, if I told ya I'd hafta shoot you....and we don't want that, do we? *wink*
- I still think my grandson has a touch of 'something' and not ADHD, because: 1) he gets so obsessed with things (for instance, it was Dora for years, now it's Pokemon & spies), 2) he won't try new foods, the textures are extremely important/difficult for him, 3) he remembers (for a long time) the oddest things. ....just my opinion.
- Do you miss someone you have never met, someone who passed into eternal life MANY years before you came into the picture? I don't miss my husband's mother, she passed away many years before I met him.....my hubby doesn't miss my grandmother (same circumstances) so I am wondering why this young woman says she misses her husband's mother???? .....just sayin'.